[exim] XCLIENT supported by exim?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Marten Lehmann
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] XCLIENT supported by exim?
Hello,

in front of our exim setup we have a antispam solution, which works as a
realtime proxy (messages are only accepted in the original smtp session,
if the exim setup behind accepts it). However, as the original sender ip
is not available any longer for exim, it cannot do several checks like
RBLs or black/grey/whitelisting. The antispam solution supports the
XCLIENT extension (see http://www.postfix.org/XCLIENT_README.html), but
does exim support it? I couldn't find something in the index of exims
documentation. Or does another solution exist to pass the original
sender ip address?

Regards
Marten