Re: [exim] Exim mail issue

Author: Piyush Sharma
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim mail issue
Hi All

I am able to send and recieve mails among the users locally. What i did is
made exim as the default MTA through mail transport agent switcher & made
some changes in the exim cnfiguration file. But i need to know what extra
configuration change has to be made so that mail can be sent to outside
domains like (yahoo, gmail etc.) & how to send failure delivery notification
to the sender notifying that mail delilvery has failed.

Thanks