Re: [exim] Exim mail issue

Author: Phil Pennock
To: Piyush Sharma
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim mail issue
On 2008-04-21 at 09:57 +0530, Piyush Sharma wrote:
> I am able to send and recieve mails among the users locally. What i did is
> made exim as the default MTA through mail transport agent switcher & made
> some changes in the exim cnfiguration file. But i need to know what extra
> configuration change has to be made so that mail can be sent to outside
> domains like (yahoo, gmail etc.) & how to send failure delivery notification
> to the sender notifying that mail delilvery has failed.

These two are both done correctly by default. So the changes you made
to the configuration file broke it.

As long as you continue to give vague descriptions of "it broke" and
"here's the effect" without providing any debugging information or any
of the content of your configuration, we can't help you.

-Phil