Re: [exim] Unwanted bounce messages generated locally

Inizio della pagina
Autore: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Unwanted bounce messages generated locally
Phil (Medway Hosting) wrote:
> [...]

Separate issue entirely.

The .de 'WHOIS' is as functional as any other.

I just did a 'whois' on one of the larger old-line German companies and
got back the whole nine-yards of information.

Nothing withheld.

'where's the beef'?

The 'beef' is a nidiot who doesn't know there is more to making the
query than incomplete use of telnet.

And the ignorant-of-rfc's were TOLD specifically what they were doing
wrong on that telnet issue quite a long while ago.

So there is a learning disability in place there. 'Unwillingness',
AKA 'failure to repair'.

Not that 'whois' is all that hard to use instead of a telnet session anyway.

'.to' is another matter form .be, .de, et al.

But those who use it like it just fine the way it is.

YMMV,

Bill