Re: [exim] Unwanted bounce messages generated locally

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Yves Goergen
To: Phil (Medway Hosting)
CC: Exim Users List
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Unwanted bounce messages generated locally
On 21.02.2008 22:21 CE(S)T, Phil (Medway Hosting) wrote:
> Why shouldn't they list the entire .de TLD ?

Sure. Has anybody tried some of this world's major domains yet? Most of
them are on either one of the postmaster or abuse list, some even on
both. I still believe that it was a good decision to unscore those 3
rfc-ignorant lists (postmaster, abuse, whois - the other two don't seem
to hurt). My spam filter is to fight spam, not people who fear spam!

> Germany's so called "privacy" laws are the joke.

Tell that to our so called "politicians"...

--
Yves Goergen "LonelyPixel" <nospam.list@???>