Re: [exim] Abuse Bypassing SA when in To or CC

Author: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Abuse Bypassing SA when in To or CC
On tisdagen den 22 januari 2008, Gaurav Pruthi wrote:
> How can i modify this acl to run SA in case it has more recepient other
> than abuse, postmaster or MAILER-DAEMON.

I use an ACL variable rather than adding a header that can be spoofed.

  accept  local_parts = postmaster : abuse
  deny    message = Client host [$sender_host_address] is listed in \
                    $dnslist_domain ($dnslist_text)
          dnslists = zen.spamhaus.org : list.dsbl.org : dnsbl.njabl.org
  accept  set acl_m0 = canreject

For the case where SA isn't supposed to run at all, I set acl_m0 to "noscan".
Then in sa-exim.conf I have

SAEximRunCond: ${if !eq {$acl_m0}{noscan}}
SAEximRejCond: ${if eq{$acl_m0}{canreject}}

You can see these as examples in sa-exim.conf if you're running Debian.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)