Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE 7.6-RC1 Testing Release

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Nigel Metheringham
CC: pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE 7.6-RC1 Testing Release
On Tue, 22 Jan 2008, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> > I have a script that does it - I will fix it. Thanks.
>

> You probably want to use the svn export command to produce a clean
> tree to package.

I suppose that might help - I build the package by running "make
distcheck", which I guess would work from a clean tree. However, it's
actually easier for now to fix Makefile.am, where I (without thinking,
not realizing svn would have put a new .svn in the new directory) just
added "cmake" to the distribution list. I'll change it to add the
specific files required.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel