Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE 7.6-RC1 Testing Release

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Sheri
CC: pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE 7.6-RC1 Testing Release
On Tue, 22 Jan 2008, Sheri wrote:

> If NON_STANDARD_LIB_PREFIX is ON shared libraries built with mingw get named
> pcre.dll, pcreposix.dll and pcrecpp.dll (consistent with cmake in up thru 7.5,
> and with Configure/Make prior to 7.1).
>
> If NON_STANDARD_LIB_SUFFIX is ON shared libraries built with mingw get named
> libpcre-0.dll, libpcreposix-0.dll and libpcrecpp-0.dll (consistent with recent
> versions of Configure/Make).
>
> I also changed the text for the summary message on No Recurse from "Uses Stack
> Recursion" to "No Stack Recursion". But as I said, I no longer see the
> summary, even in older versions. I wish I knew why not.

I have applied your patches and committed the result. I tested that the
resulting CMakeLists.txt works on Linux, and it does. In particular, it
*does* put out the summary message (with your corrected wording). I'll
probably put out -RC2 shortly.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel