Re: [exim] Out of Office and collateral spam

Author: Marc Perkel
To: Phil (Medway Hosting)
CC: Exim Users List
Subject: Re: [exim] Out of Office and collateral spam

Phil (Medway Hosting) wrote:
> [...]

Spam pretending to be OoO is still a problem. But in my case it just
means someone is not blacklisted that perhaps should be. Ultimately
false positives are a bigger mistake than false negatives. But it is
interesting having logic based on the idea that "spammers aren't stupid
enough to do xxx, therefore it's probably not a spam source".