Re: [exim] switching mail servers

Author: Andrew Johnson
To: 'Ian P. Christian', 'Jonathan Addleman'
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] switching mail servers
I once did a move where the servers were hosted on somebodyelses network and
they were geographicaly seperated. I used IPTables to forward connections
from the old server to the new one so the switchover was fully under my
control, then the DNS changes followed later - this allowed for easy
rollback.

-Andy-