Re: [exim] MessageLabs: 501 Connection rejected by policy [7…

Author: Netdynamix
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] MessageLabs: 501 Connection rejected by policy [7.7]

Hi Bill,

I have removed the email addresses in question from the error log as my
client (who is trying to email a Message Labs Client - which happens to be a
HUGE worldwide private bank) would not appreciate their addresses to be
posted everywhere on the internet.

No, I am not a forger trying blatantly to receive help from the list :)
But I respect and understand where you are coming from.

Does anybody have any ideas what could be causing these issues with sending
to MessageLab hosted mailboxes? (INCLUDING THEIR SUPPORT@???
ADDRESS)

They have still not responded to my emails sent from my hotmail.com account
(which, as I said, I had to register for because I cannot send them emails
from my server. Due to said error.

Kind Regards,

Chris