Re: [exim] MessageLabs: 501 Connection rejected by policy [7…

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] MessageLabs: 501 Connection rejected by policy [7.7]
Chris Edwards wrote:
> On Sun, 7 Oct 2007, W B Hacker wrote:
>
> | Clarify, please, what you mean by sending ...
> |
> | '*from* their support@??? address... ' et al (*emphasis* added)
>
> I'm guessing he means sending TO a variety of ML addresses, including
> their support addr and their hosted customers.

I'm *hoping* so... hate to have a forger so blatent as to ask for help right up
front..

BTW - IF he is sending from the same server he posted 'ere from, his DNS & PTR
RR are OK. Not sure what he is using for a HELO, though - or how finicky ML are.

> | Zaire is not one of the countries where they list themselves as having a HQ
> |

> .za is South Africa ;-))

I stand corrected, Apologies to anyone in either jurisdiction that I might have
offended.

Anyway, I think you mean 'Seuth Effrikaa'

;-)

Bill