[exim] Retry Interval on Exim 4.6

Author: Matt
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Retry Interval on Exim 4.6
I have this in exim.conf

begin retry

*                      quota       F,1h,30m
*                      *           F,2h,15m; G,16h,1h,1.5; F,4d,8h

My understanding if I send a message to another server that is
greylisting and it receives a temporary failure it should retry in 15
minutes, not? Why isn't it?

The grey listing email server gives this after RCPT TO: "450 Delivery
delayed temporarily (#4.7.1)" when my exim server trys to send email
to it.

My exim server only seems to retry about every 10 hours according to
logs. Why is that?

The grey listing servers database of greylisted attempts is only kept
for 4 hours so when only retrying every 10-15 hours the message NEVER
gets through.

Matt