Re: [pcre-dev] 7.4-RC2

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Sheri
CC: pcre-dev
Assumpte: Re: [pcre-dev] 7.4-RC2
On Fri, 14 Sep 2007, Sheri wrote:

> Maybe it has something to do with those files that still have later file
> dates in the source directory (after 12 pm, when it is still 10:15 am here)?

That does sound possible, I suppose, though I thought computers these
days kept their internal times in UTC and just changed the *display*
time according to your time zone. Perhaps the Linux->to-Windows
transition of these sources messes things up.

Anyway, the obvious test is to wait till after 12 pm your time, and then
try again...

Philip

--
Philip Hazel, University of Cambridge Computing Service.