Re: [pcre-dev] 7.4-RC2

Autor: Sheri
A: pcre-dev
Assumpte: Re: [pcre-dev] 7.4-RC2
Philip Hazel wrote:
> I have replaced 7.4-RC1 with 7.4-RC2, which fixes the non-stack problem.
>
> Philip

After 9:52 configure seems to work, but make problem is like yesterday.

I'm getting this over and over again, when trying to make:

cd . && /bin/sh ./config.status Makefile depfiles
config.status: creating Makefile

My configure line was this (one line):

CFLAGS='-O3 -s' ../pcre-7.4-RC2/configure --prefix=$PWD/../prefix
--enable-utf8 --enable-bsr-anycrlf --enable-newline-is-anycrlf
--enable-unicode-properties --disable-stack-for-recursion --disable-cpp

I predict that if I remove --disable-cpp, it will work (but fail because
I haven't edited the source), then if I put back --disable-cpp it will
work. I will clear out the build directory between attempts.

[later]
No, that is not making either, I again get unending loop of:
cd . && /bin/sh ./config.status Makefile depfiles
config.status: creating Makefile

Maybe it has something to do with those files that still have later file
dates in the source directory (after 12 pm, when it is still 10:15 am here)?

Regards,
Sheri