[exim] Sender verification

Author: Wolfgang Hennerbichler
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Sender verification
Hi exim folks,

I wonder how I could tell exim to reject messages that look like this:

helo mail.domain.name
MAIL FROM:<"NokiaNiedersch\366neweidewlole"@???>

The local part of the sender address is obviously "broken", and I
want exim to reject a message like this (right now it is routed to
another mailserver which rejects the message, so finally such a
message gets frozen). Can anybody point me to an acl directive which
would check the local part on "syntax errors" like these?

I've seen this in the exim documentation, but I am not sure if this
solves my problem:

deny message = Restricted characters in address
domains = !+local_domains

My guess is, that I need to put this in the ACL which is specified by
acl_smtp_mail, right?
thanks for any anwers;

wogri

--