Re: [exim] Enabling .forward files - everything looks OK?

Autor: Peter Bowyer
A: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Enabling .forward files - everything looks OK?
On 10/08/07, Rich Sage <exim@???> wrote:

> Everything
> looks OK according to the forums I've read, but I still get a "550
> Unrouteable address" message back on testing it.

What does the exim log say about this delivery? What happens with a
test with 'exim -bt' ? There will be clues there.

> I've attached my current exim.conf file if anybody can shed some light on
> this - it should theoretically be a standard WHM configuration file but I've
> not found any information after scouring Google on enabling .forward files
> specifically for WHM/cPanel.

Do you not have support for the software environment you're running?
The exim config you're using is far from standard, and the best place
to get help with it is from the people who wrote it, or perhaps the
people to whom you pay money to use it.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer