[exim] Enabling .forward files - everything looks OK?

Autor: Rich Sage
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Enabling .forward files - everything looks OK?

Hi everyone,

I've had .forward files/Exim filters working fine for around a year or so,
but my host pushed a WHM/cPanel upgrade on me in the middle of July and it
appears that this overwrote my Exim configuration file. Unfortunately I've
got no backup, and so I can't figure out what it was I changed. Everything
looks OK according to the forums I've read, but I still get a "550
Unrouteable address" message back on testing it.

I've attached my current exim.conf file if anybody can shed some light on
this - it should theoretically be a standard WHM configuration file but I've
not found any information after scouring Google on enabling .forward files
specifically for WHM/cPanel.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Cheers,

Rich.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p12089882/exim.conf exim.conf