[exim] Exim and Spamassasin

Author: Robby Balona
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Exim and Spamassasin
Hi Guys

I have Exim purring away and doing well and Spamasassin seems to work nicely
to. I would like to drop or quarantine mails marked as spam by Spamasassin .
I know all the arguments about doing this but I would like to block the spam
never the less.

Being a newbie I have no idea how to go about doing this. Do I need to setup
Exim to drop the mail or must I install another filter of some kind. I
looked at maildrop but my server is a gateway so I don't have local users.

Any ideas would be welcome.

Thanks in advance

Robby