Re: [exim] Exim and Spamassasin

Author: Robby Balona
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim and Spamassasin
Thanks Magnus

I am using freebsd 6.2 and ported Exim and Spamassain. I then had to
uncomment in the configure file, the spamd_address and the ACL rule

warn    spam       = nobody
        add_header = X-Spam_score: $spam_score\n\
                     X-Spam_score_int: $spam_score_int\n\
                     X-Spam_bar: $spam_bar\n\
                     X-Spam_report: $spam_report

I can see its working because it writes the header if spam is found

Thanks

Robby