Re: [exim] eximgraphs - what to use

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: ROGERS Richard
CC: Exim users, mcn4
Subject: Re: [exim] eximgraphs - what to use

On 18 Jul 2007, at 17:13, ROGERS Richard wrote:

> Ours are done with RRDtool plus a script writen by Matthew Netwon at
> Leicester (thanks Matthew!) http://www.le.ac.uk/cc/mcn4/exim-snmp-
> stats/

I've dropped those references (including a link to your graphs) onto
http://wiki.exim.org/EximStatisticsReporting

Are you OK with me linking them, and is my text accurate.
Additionally we would be more than happy to pick up that sort of
scripting and host it within the exim.org infrastructure (although if
its good where it is thats great too).

    Nigel.

[Copied to Matthew at an address which I have guessed at]