Re: [exim] eximgraphs - what to use

Author: Matthew Newton
To: Nigel Metheringham
CC: Exim users, ROGERS Richard
Subject: Re: [exim] eximgraphs - what to use
Hi,

On Wed, Jul 18, 2007 at 07:55:19PM +0100, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> On 18 Jul 2007, at 17:13, ROGERS Richard wrote:
> > Ours are done with RRDtool plus a script writen by Matthew Netwon at
> > Leicester (thanks Matthew!) http://www.le.ac.uk/cc/mcn4/exim-snmp-
> > stats/

> Are you OK with me linking them, and is my text accurate.
> Additionally we would be more than happy to pick up that sort of
> scripting and host it within the exim.org infrastructure (although if
> its good where it is thats great too).

I'm happy for it to be linked from exim.org or copied there if you
wish. I'm in the middle of replacing our mail hubs, at which
point I'll hopefully be updating the script soon, so it might be
better just to link for now.

I'll also be changing from mainlog and rotations to mainlog-yyyymmdd,
so the script will probably be updated to cope with that naming
system, too.

Matthew

--
Dr. Matthew Newton <mcn4@???>

Network Support and UNIX Systems Administrator, Network Services,
I.T. Services, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

For IT help contact helpdesk extn. 2253, <cchelp@???>