Re: [exim] Spam volume spike

Author: xyon
To: 'exim users'
Subject: Re: [exim] Spam volume spike
I've seen a steady rise over the past 9 - 12 months, but SA's bayes
learning is doing a great job at keeping it from the user's inboxes.

I originally had a spam score threshold set to 3.0, which was killing
legit email (why do they send you bills in HTML?:(), so upped it to 4.8.
So far, seeing one SPAM a day which is bearable to ensure legit mail
gets through.

(Chris, sorry for the original reply to you and not the ML, I didn't
check the 'to' field before sending, shame on me).