Re: [exim] Greylisting - using Exim new features - ratelimit…

Autor: Mar Matthias Darin
A: Ian Eiloart
CC: exim-users, Richard Clayton
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Greylisting - using Exim new features - ratelimit with noupdate
Hello,

Ian Eiloart writes:

> Not necessarily true. I've had an instance where I misdirected about 10,000
> emails before I got a single complaint. Took me 2 days to put the emails
> back where the should have been, and I still didn't get any more
> complaints. But, maybe your users are more observant than mine.

If he runs a private server like I do, IMHO its not so much about observance
as an expected goal the client has. I have one user that insists on using
the worst case filter on the planet and is happy with it (he filters out
every email that doesn't come from the U.S.)... As long as he's happy, I
ain't complaining...

---

DynaStop: Stopping spam one dynamic IP address at a time.
http://tanaya.net/DynaStop/