Re: [exim] Exim Mail Import

Author: cfaust-dougot
To: exim-users
New-Topics: Re: [exim] Exim Mail Import - imapsync
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim Mail Import
Thanks Erik,

If anyone is interested, I tried a few different things, imap to imap copy, imap to maildir, pop3 to imap etc. And this program Imapsync worked the best for me.

http://www.linux-france.org/prj/imapsync/ <http://smtp.net.prevare.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.linux-france.org/prj/imapsync/>

-Chris