Re: [exim] "temporarily rejected after DATA" since movingser…

Página Inicial
Autor: Thomas Jacob
Para: exim-users
Novos Tópicos: Re: [exim] "temporarily rejected after DATA" sincemovingservertoa new office.
Assunto: Re: [exim] "temporarily rejected after DATA" since movingservertoa new office.
If the problem occurs for incoming connections, and you
are using some sort of port fowarding via your NAT-address
to get the actual TCP/IP connection to your mail server, maybe
your NAT router setup is randomly dropping (incoming) connections.
Some low quality hardware does this for incoming connections (I still
own
such a device myself).

That should create a temporary problem during the data
part, but there should probably be messages in your
logs about lost connections then.

Or maybe your exim is configured to do certain things
in the data acl and those somehow fail?