Re: [exim] "temporarily rejected after DATA" sincemovingserv…

Página Inicial
Autor: John Clement
Para: Thomas Jacob, exim-users
Tópicos Antigos: Re: [exim] "temporarily rejected after DATA" since movingservertoa new office.
Assunto: Re: [exim] "temporarily rejected after DATA" sincemovingservertoa new office.
All day my colleagues have been troubleshooting random connectivity
issues, and it hadn't occured to me that this might be related to that.
Now that you say it, it does make some sense. I'm going to wait now
until they've sorted out the network and keep fingers crossed that it is
indeed the ify network causing this and not something specific to the
mail server (which would make sense since nothing has changed on that
server)

Thanks for the help,

I'll let you know the outcome,

cheers - jc