Re: [exim] Detecting the domain part of a host address

Página Inicial
Autor: David S. Madole
Para: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Assunto: Re: [exim] Detecting the domain part of a host address
>From Marc Perkel on Monday, June 25, 2007 10:17 AM

> I don't care to argue about why I want it. I just want it.
> I just want the next part before the TLD.

Then I suggest you get a good book on regular expressions and perhaps one on perl and learn something about what most of the rest of us bothered to take the time to learn about years ago.

I am somewhat surprised that the person who "developed the best spam filtering and spam processing technology on the planet" can't handle this task on their own.

David