Re: [exim] Can Exim filter 'quoted-printable'section ofemail…

Author: Anthony Honeyfield
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Can Exim filter 'quoted-printable'section ofemails?-Revised
#000-

> It's harder to have the outlook users insert that automatically, but
> maybe they could do it by clicking on a mailto:?References=... link?

I gave this a go, and checked the header of the sent email, but Outlook
didn't pay any attention to the References - don't know why.

> I might be inclined to use a combination of the two

I like your proposal, I'll have to think through the implications, ie:
future webmail interfaces and alternate mail programs (Thunderbird etc).
Thanks.

> And then I'd ban outgoing HTML anyway :)

I'd love to, but I'll make more enemies than friends :)