[exim] mysql and exim configuration

Author: A. Bal
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] mysql and exim configuration
All,

I have some questions about exim and mysql integration.

1. I am building a web site and thought exim would be a nice Mail Transfer Agent to incorporate. My first thought is that all mail could be stored in a database instead of a filesystem. So, I would have exim be configured to work with a mysql DB. I have installed exim on Linux.

Now, I don't know if I can do the above. Is there some configuration that I can follow that will explain step-by-step what needs to be installed on Linux, which libs I need to integrate the two and then exactly which conf files need to be configured for the mysql DB. Even sample configuration that shows how it is done and is detailed enough.

Please let me know if the above is not possible. Also, is there other software that is necessary to be installed to get the above to work?

Thank you,

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.