Re: [exim] Configuring greylistd with exim4 - Problem

Author: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Configuring greylistd with exim4 - Problem
On Thursday 10 May 2007 15:30, Michael Wulz wrote:
> I configured exim 4.63-17 on a Debian (sarge) system with apt-get.
>
> Exim is working well, with mysql-db in background.
>
> Depending on the increase of daily spam-mails i choosed to install
> greylisting. So I installed greylistd with apt-get.
>
> Greylistd is working well, exim also, but mails are saved twice.
> Every mail coming in is saved twice.

If mail is duplicated, there are two possibilities: Either the remote host is
sending it twice, or you made a mistake in your routers causing a duplicate.
Your configuration is rather complex. Can you check in the logs which it is?

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)