Re: [exim] Strange authentication

Author: Steffen Heil
To: 'Renaud Allard'
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Strange authentication
Hi

I rechecked serveral times now, but there IS NO option to use smtp auth.
It only has boxes for username and password (which are the same for smtp and
pop3 in my setup), but doesn't give me a choise where to use them. It uses
them for pop3/ssl, but it doesn't auth against smtp/ssl.
Where is this option for you ?

Regards,
Steffen