Re: [exim] Exim4.66 sending all my emails to bulk, spam, jun…

Author: Graeme Fowler
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim4.66 sending all my emails to bulk, spam, junk folder.
On Thu, 2007-04-19 at 01:41 -0700, Majid Khan wrote:
> I have just configured a Exim 4.66 mail server with Courier-imap and tested it, working fine as far as authenticatoin and sending emails are concerned but my all emails through Outlook Express is going into yahoo's bulk, gmail's spam and hotmail's junk folder. Can any one help in this regards?

Not an Exim problem, per se.

Presumably your server is on a dynamic, DSL, dialup or other "consumer"
access network and is sending directly to the outside world. Make Exim
relay through your ISP's smarthost (see the documentation) and you'll
probably find that the problem goes away.

If that's not the case then you need to start working this out via other
routes - if your sending IP listed on any DNSBLs, for example.

Graeme