[exim] System Filter - MailDir Problem

Author: Gabriel Marais
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] System Filter - MailDir Problem
Hi Guys

I have a exim server running with maildir support. I am trying to add some
system_filters into the configuration, but it seems to be delivering into
the wrong directories.

My exim configuration :-
----
system_filter = /usr/local/etc/exim/system_filter
system_filter_file_transport = local_delivery
system_filter_user = root
system_filter_group = mail
----

My exim system_filter :-
----
if $h_to: contains "blah@???"
        then
                save /var/maildirs/.blah.com.blah/new 777
                save /var/maildirs/.blah.com.riaan/new 777
                finish
        endif

The purpose is to copy the mails coming in for blah@??? to blah and
riaan. Instead, mails are saved into /var/maildirs/.servername.system-filter
(for some reason I'm not sure about...)

My local_delivery transport :-
----
local_delivery:
driver = appendfile
envelope_to_add
return_path_add
user = mailnull
group = mail
mode = 0777
no_mode_fail_narrower
directory = /var/maildirs/.$domain.${local_part}
maildir_format

Can anyone perhaps shed some light here ?

Thanks

Gabriel