[exim] FW: Getting the REAL To: header...

Author: Eric Goforth
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] FW: Getting the REAL To: header...
Actually, I had already tried that but it just wouldn't work.. HOWEVER,
putting the Envelope-To header (adding it actually in the transport)
did the trick. Now I know who the message was ACTUALLY intended for and
in the case of multiple recipients, it runs the transport once for each
intended recipient...

At least that is what I appear to be noticing, so if there is a
"However" or a "Gotcha" that I haven't seen yet, can someone please
enlighten me?

Thanks!
Eric