[exim] Getting the REAL To: header...

Author: Eric Goforth
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Getting the REAL To: header...
Ok, so it may be a matter of symantics...

Anyhow, here is the situation.

A user is sent and email but they are NOT in the To: Header. It may be
a list (like exim-users@???) or they may be in the BCC, whatever.
I am trying to build a quarantine system in MySQL, with Perl, etc. and
it all works GREAT! Accept that I have the messages tied to users, but
when a user gets an email and they are NOT in the To: header, their
doesn't seem to be a header that I can parse that would tell the script
to tag the message as being for Person A regardless of what is in the
Header..

Is there a expansion variable that I can use (and pass to the script)
that ensures that the message being passed is for (person@???)
no matter what?

I have been googleing for days and can't find a solution...

Thanks all..

Eric J. Goforth