Re: [exim] Exim 4.6x and amavisd-new

Autor: Jakob Hirsch
A: exim-users@exim.org
CC: Jens Strohschnitter
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Exim 4.6x and amavisd-new
Quoting Jens Strohschnitter:

>>> Bankverbindung:
>>> WGZ Bank AG, Duesseldorf
>>> (BLZ 300 600 10) Konto-Nr.: 300 011
>> OT: Do you really need to put your bank account details in your email
>> signature? Saves the phishers a job, I suppose....
> Yes. In germany we have to add the disclaimer to any outgoing message :-(

Not true. Only mail directed to an individual business partner/client.
This mailing list is neither individual nor for business partners.
Besides that, you only need the company's address, commercial registry
entry and management names (depending on the type of enterprise).
I avoid all the hassle by using my private email account for all mailing
lists.

> But anyway, does anyone know how to subscribe to the amavis-users-ml ?

as always, google is your friend: