Re: [exim] Exim 4.6x and amavisd-new

Autor: Jens Strohschnitter
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Exim 4.6x and amavisd-new
> > When I add these settings, the following error appears:
> >
> > Global symbol "$sendmail_wrapper" requires explicit package name at ...
> > Global symbol "$sendmail_wrapper_args" requires explicit package name at ...
>
> Something's wrong with your amavis installation - I suggest you use an
> amavis support resource.

Yes I just wanted to subscribe to amavis-users-list, but over the amavisd-new
homepage, there is no way to subscribe to the list. The list is still acitve,
but I cannot subscribe :-(

> > Bankverbindung:
> > WGZ Bank AG, Duesseldorf
> > (BLZ 300 600 10) Konto-Nr.: 300 011
>
> OT: Do you really need to put your bank account details in your email
> signature? Saves the phishers a job, I suppose....

Yes. In germany we have to add the disclaimer to any outgoing message :-(

--
Regards,

     Jens Strohschnitter

-------------------------------------