Re: [exim] Setting Reply-To automatically for all list mail(…

Autor: Marc Sherman
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Setting Reply-To automatically for all list mail(was Re: Domain Keys)
Arthur Hagen wrote:

> Very useful! I'll modify it slightly to check whether $localpart allows
> this, because I don't believe in modifying emails (besides adding
> required but missing and X- headers) unless the user opts in on it.

The local user already has to opt in to this by creating their own
~/.list-folders file. Both routers have a require_files to check that.

There's one hack to pay attention to in the remote_list router, which is
that it can't use check_local_user, and therefore can't use $home, so it
has the real value of $home hardcoded (as /home/$authenticated_id/).

Unless I misunderstand what you're talking about?

- Marc