Re: [exim] Setting Reply-To automatically for all list mail …

Autor: Arthur Hagen
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Setting Reply-To automatically for all list mail (wasRe: Domain Keys)
On Tue, 2007-04-10 at 15:44 -0400, Marc Sherman wrote:
> Graeme Fowler wrote:
> >
> > That's because Philip (and others) have probably configured their MUA to
> > send a Reply-To: header to the list, which directs replies to the list
> > for those subscribers whose MUAs conform to accepted best practice and
> > comply with that wish.
>
> I've got _exim_ configured to set reply-to to the list, for all outgoing
> _and_ incoming mail. Here's how I did it, in case others would find this
> useful:

Very useful! I'll modify it slightly to check whether $localpart allows
this, because I don't believe in modifying emails (besides adding
required but missing and X- headers) unless the user opts in on it.

See, good things can come out of even discussions like this! :-)

Regards,
--
*Art