Re: [exim] Complete mail management system?

Autor: Morten W. Petersen
A: aladdin
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Complete mail management system?
Hi,

Vexim could be interesting, but it doesn't bode well when their
website is down... :)

Still, it looks like they had a recent release, and we're just really
looking for something that has some kind of a future so that we
don't have to develop everything ourselves.

-Morten