Re: [exim] Complete mail management system?

Autor: aladdin
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Complete mail management system?
That URL doesn't work (fails DNS lookup). I was interested & I use Debian, so
here's the Debian project site:

http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-vexim/

However, I can't find any documentation or even a top-level description of the
package and what it does. This site also refers you to the silverwraith
site. The claim is made that development is "heavily ongoing".

Caveat Emptor.

anw