Re: [pcre-dev] Here is pcre-7.1-RC2 for you to play with

Góra strony
Autor: Philip Hazel
Dla: Bob Rossi
CC: pcre-dev
Temat: Re: [pcre-dev] Here is pcre-7.1-RC2 for you to play with
On Tue, 20 Mar 2007, Bob Rossi wrote:

> Unfortunately, make check seems to fail. I've attached the output. Is it
> obvious what is wrong here?

Time zone clash: I'm just about to go home for the day. But I don't see
the attachment. Did you just forget it, or has the mailing list stripped
it out? If the latter, please send it to me directly.

I'm afraid my responses to your messages will have to wait till
tomorrow. Many thanks for quick tests!

Philip

--
Philip Hazel, University of Cambridge Computing Service.