[exim] Errors with Exim. Any ideas?

Author: johnc8117
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Errors with Exim. Any ideas?

Hi there

We're having a problem with a few clients saying that people are
sending email to them but that the emails are not getting through. They
ran their domain name via a system that tests email servers and it came
back with the following issues for the server:

"There was a problem while talking with the mail server. Got 'Socket
Timeout Exception: Read timed out'"

The mailserver we're running is Exim. The domain name is
www.newwritingnorth.com and the site they used for testing is here:

http://pingability.com/zoneinfo.jsp?...itingnorth.com

we ARE getting emails in, but just not from some people, so its a
strange one

Is there anything that anyone can suggest? Really appreciate it

Thanks.

--
johnc8117
johnc8117's Profile: http://www.exim-users.org/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=244