[exim] How to copy every accepted message to one mailbox (sy…

Author: Marek Zawadzki
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] How to copy every accepted message to one mailbox (system-wide)?
Hi all,

I need a recipe to copy every message received and accepted by Exim to
a single mailbox (aisde from normally delivering it to the local
recipient).
Something like a "global .forward file" with "\original_acount,
some_other_mailbox". If possible without having a .forward file in every
user's homedir.

I need this to have an employee to go through all emails everyday and sort
spam/ham out so it can be then fed to SpamAssasin via sa-learn.
I know it's going to be a tedious job, but I found out in the SA documentation
that teaching SA with forwarded email is a bad idea.
Copying by users between folders is not an option either in our environment.

Thanks for all your suggestions,

-marek

--
Are you tired of being a crash test dummy for Microsoft? Discover Linux.
-- Gareth Barnard