Re: [pcre-dev] Moving project to new home

Góra strony
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Dla: Andrew Ho
CC: PCRE Developers
Temat: Re: [pcre-dev] Moving project to new home

On 8 Mar 2007, at 18:27, Andrew Ho wrote:

> Do the Exim mailing lists have any spam filtering? That is, are there
> any concerns with me putting the pcre-dev@??? e-mail address on
> www.pcre.org and asking that people direct questions to it? Also,
> Philip, do you want to keep your address on the page separately?

No problem with putting the list address up, although non-member posts
will be held for moderation. Its probably worth linking to the list
information page, which is currently
http://www.exim.org/mailman/listinfo/pcre-dev

We may change the domain it prefers later, but I'll make sure its still
available under the exim.org domain as well as its own domain.

> NM>It would be possible (and easy) to put a wiki up on sesame for PCRE
> NM>in this case I think a wiki would work well as the primary
> website for
> NM>the project.

> This would be fine, in that case I guess pcre.org could just redirect
> to the Wiki site. Let me know if you want to proceed this way.

I guess the best thing is to leave this for now, since we are about to
re-organise the sesame (Cambridge Open Projects box which hosts
exim.org) infrastructure. Anything I put on there now I have to relocate
in a few weeks, so I think we'll do better to wait until the ructions
have happened.

    Nigel.