Re: [pcre-dev] Moving project to new home

Góra strony
Autor: Philip Hazel
Dla: Nigel Metheringham
CC: PCRE Developers
Temat: Re: [pcre-dev] Moving project to new home
On Thu, 8 Mar 2007, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> I think the mailing list has wider application than that.
> Whether it wants to be a developer list only, or to include a degree
> of user issues too, or whether we want to spin off another list is a
> slightly different question.

My personal view is that the project is small enough that one mailing
list will do. The recent flurry of activity is unusual and there are
quite long periods when I've had no communication about PCRE.

As for the message that started this - he sent it to me as well as to
webmaster@???, and I have replied privately. It does look like a
bug, which I will fix.

> README etc should be reviewed before the next release.

Did some of that yesterday, but this should be added too. You can all
put in your 2c when I make a release candidate. :-) With luck, that
might be as early as next week.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel, University of Cambridge Computing Service.