[pcre-dev] Moving project to new home

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Nigel Metheringham
To: Andrew Ho
CC: PCRE Developers
古いトピック: [pcre-dev] Bug Report: Overlapping memory copy (fwd)
題目: [pcre-dev] Moving project to new home
[Subject changed from Bug Report: Overlapping memory copy (fwd)]

On 8 Mar 2007, at 05:43, Andrew Ho wrote:
> This seems like a fine use of this new alias. :)
>
> Should we update the website and README files, etc. to include this
> new
> alias? Or was this alias solely to discuss project maintenance issues?

I think the mailing list has wider application than that.
Whether it wants to be a developer list only, or to include a degree
of user issues too, or whether we want to spin off another list is a
slightly different question.

In terms of the website its probably worth updating it now. README
etc should be reviewed before the next release.

It would be possible (and easy) to put a wiki up on sesame for PCRE -
in this case I think a wiki would work well as the primary website
for the project.

    Nigel.