[pcre-dev] Bug Report: Overlapping memory copy (fwd)

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Andrew Ho
To: PCRE Developers
新しいトピック: [pcre-dev] Moving project to new home
題目: [pcre-dev] Bug Report: Overlapping memory copy (fwd)
Heyas,

This seems like a fine use of this new alias. :)

Should we update the website and README files, etc. to include this new
alias? Or was this alias solely to discuss project maintenance issues?

Humbly,

Andrew

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves                         Andrew Ho
  Did gyre and gimble in the wabe.                  andrew@???
  All mimsy were the borogoves,
  And the mome raths outgrabe.          http://www.zeuscat.com/andrew/