Re: [pcre-dev] Moving project to new home

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Andrew Ho
To: PCRE Developers
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] Moving project to new home
Hello,

NM>I think the mailing list has wider application than that.
NM>Whether it wants to be a developer list only, or to include a degree
NM>of user issues too, or whether we want to spin off another list is a
NM>slightly different question.

PH>My personal view is that the project is small enough that one mailing
PH>list will do. The recent flurry of activity is unusual and there are
PH>quite long periods when I've had no communication about PCRE.

I agree with Philip that it doesn't seem like multiple messages are
necessary. People e-mail webmaster@??? with questions occasionally
and I direct them to Philip, but usually this is very rare.

Do the Exim mailing lists have any spam filtering? That is, are there
any concerns with me putting the pcre-dev@??? e-mail address on
www.pcre.org and asking that people direct questions to it? Also,
Philip, do you want to keep your address on the page separately?

NM>It would be possible (and easy) to put a wiki up on sesame for PCRE -
NM>in this case I think a wiki would work well as the primary website for
NM>the project.

This would be fine, in that case I guess pcre.org could just redirect to
the Wiki site. Let me know if you want to proceed this way.

Humbly,

Andrew

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves                         Andrew Ho
  Did gyre and gimble in the wabe.                  andrew@???
  All mimsy were the borogoves,
  And the mome raths outgrabe.          http://www.zeuscat.com/andrew/